I'm not satisfied with the response to my complaint - what can I do now?

If you are unhappy with our decision and want to take your complaint further, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) to look at your complaint. 

This is a free, independent service for resolving disputes. 

While you can refer your complaint to the FOS at any time, they'll need our consent to investigate complaints where: 

1) we haven't had the chance to put things right with you;

2) we’ve been dealing with your complaint for less than eight weeks and haven't yet issued our final response letter. 

If you decide to refer your complaint after we've issued our final response, you should do so within six months of the date on our final response letter. 

Write to: 

Financial Ombudsman Service 

Exchange Tower 


E14 9SR 

Email: complaint.info@financial-ombudsman.org.uk 

Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk 

Call: 0300 123 9 123.

If you would like further assistance, feel free to join us on Live Chat using the Help button located at the bottom right of this page. 


Was this article helpful?
5 out of 10 found this helpful