I recently got married, do you need to know?

Yes, we will need to know in order to amend your marital status, and also your surname if you're changing this. 

You can either email us at ask@policyexpert.co.uk, call us on 0330 0600 632 or speak to us on live chat to request this amendment. 

If you would like further assistance, feel free to join us on Live Chat using the Help button located at the bottom right of this page. 


Was this article helpful?
41 out of 58 found this helpful