Do you offer a landlord policy?

We can offer a buildings only policy for a property that is rented out. This policy will cover standard perils such as fire, flood and escape of water while the property is occupied by a tenant.

Unlike a landlord policy, this type of policy will not cover things such as rent arrears and eviction pursuits.

If you're interested in a quotation, please either visit our website or click on, mceclip0.png  to start a Live Chat - a member of our team will be happy to assist you further! 



Was this article helpful?
97 out of 125 found this helpful