Does my home insurance policy cover accidental damage?

The insurers Policy Expert work with provide a basic level of accidental damage, which provides cover for damage to things like windows, glass topped furniture or sanitary fittings.

Extended accidental damage cover is available to provide more comprehensive protection for incidents such as spillages on furniture or carpets, damage by children or even DIY accidents.

Please refer to your policy wording and schedule for more details of your cover and any restrictions that may apply.

If you are unsure of anything, or have any questions contact one of our customer service experts on 0330 0600 632 or by emailing

If you would like further assistance, feel free to join us on Live Chat using the Help button located at the bottom right of this page. 
Was this article helpful?
17 out of 42 found this helpful