Is my mobile phone covered under my home insurance policy?

Mobile phones will be covered under the general contents section of your policy, so they will be covered for all standard perils such as fire, flood, theft etc.

If you want accidental damage to mobile phones to be covered, then you should ensure you have the extended accidental damage cover option.

You can also get your mobile phone covered whilst away from the home by including the 'personal possessions cover away from the home' option.

To see what cover you have, or to discuss this further, then please give us a call on 0330 0600 632.

If you would like further assistance, feel free to join us on Live Chat using the Help button located at the bottom right of this page. 
Was this article helpful?
96 out of 126 found this helpful