What do I do if my car has been stolen?

The first thing you should do is contact the police and report it stolen. They will provide you with a crime reference number which you will then need to provide to us. Our claims team will record the claim and pass the details to a theft specialist who will be in touch.

Was this article helpful?
7 out of 17 found this helpful