You can let us know you’re not happy in a few ways.
- By writing to:
352-390 Silbury Court West
2. Visiting our help page and filling in your details using the 'Complaint' option
3. By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, including the word 'Complaint' in the subject field.
4. Or by phoning us on 0330 0600 600 or 0203 014 9300
We’ll need a few things from you to look into your complaint:
- Your contact details, including full name, address, postcode, phone number and email address (if you have one)
- Your contact preference – please let us know how you want us to contact you regarding your complaint
- Your Policy Expert account number (and type of policy). This will help us find your records.
- Details of what went wrong, in as much detail as you can. If you know the dates of your interactions with us, or key events which are relevant to your complaint, please include these in your complaint.