How do I know if I'm covered for something under my home insurance policy?

Home insurance provides cover for loss or damage against insured incidents, or often referred to as insurable perils. These are incidents that can happen at the property directly causing damage. These incidents are outlined within your Policy Wording document within your secure online account under Section 1 for ‘Buildings Cover’ and Section 2 for ‘Contents Cover’.
If you can't find your policy documents, or if you would like some assistance looking through them, our customer services team are on hand to answer any queries relating to the cover provided by our policies. To start a Live chat, please click the “Help” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
As well as this, if you have suffered one of these incidents, or would like to escalate further - Our dedicated claims team, Trinity Claims, will be able to offer you the best advice about whether something would be covered and provide guidance on what the next steps will be.
To contact our claims teams, click here.
Was this article helpful?
31 out of 77 found this helpful