Is my mobile phone covered under my home insurance policy?

Mobile phones are covered under the general contents section of all of our policies, so they will be covered inside the property for all standard perils such as fire, flood, theft etc.
If you would like for your mobile phone to be covered for any accidental damage, then you will need to ensure that you have opted to include 'additional accidental damage cover' for your contents, within your policy.
You can also ensure that your mobile phone is covered whilst away from the home by including the 'personal possessions cover away from the home' option.
Whilst your policy schedule will highlight whether you have opted to include additional accidental damage and personal possession away from home cover, please just click on, Help_icon__2_.JPG to start a Live Chat, if you need any further assistance from our team!
Was this article helpful?
147 out of 190 found this helpful