What types of car insurance cover do you offer?

We offer third party fire & theft cover and comprehensive cover.

Third party fire & theft cover will cover the damage you cause to a third party's vehicle if involved in a crash (again, neither you nor your car will be covered), but if your car is stolen or catches on fire, you will also receive money for repair/ replacement.

Comprehensive cover (also known as "fully comp") is the highest level of cover you can get. It will cover you, your vehicle and any damage you cause to a third party or their vehicle.


If you would like further assistance, feel free to join us on Live Chat using the Help button located at the bottom right of this page.
Was this article helpful?
120 out of 188 found this helpful