We want to get you the answers and the help you’re looking for as quickly as we can – and sometimes, the quickest way is through our Live Chat function!
When you use our Live Chat, you are talking directly with our fantastic Home Customer Service team, based in Milton Keynes. However, please bear in mind that this means that we are only able to respond during our open hours.
What can I use Live Chat for?
- General queries you have about your policy. Need help with understanding anything about your cover? We can help!
- Requesting password reset links so that you can access your online portal.
- Updating certain parts of your policy information such as your email address, telephone number, or your title. Please note that on Live Chat we can’t update details which might affect your policy.
- To be connected over Live Chat with our Renewals team.
- To confirm any farm related questions we might have asked.
- To arrange a call back from a specific department if you need to speak directly with someone.
- Adding another authorised person to your policy.
- Cancelling your policy with us.
- Changing how you want to renew your policy with us.
Unfortunately, there are some things we can’t do over Live Chat, so if you need help with any of the below, you’ll still need to ring us.
- Adjusting your policy details, such as adding a valuable item, updating the number of rooms listed, or changing the policyholder or joint-policy holder’s details.
- Changing your start date or upgrading your policy – we will need to re-quote you for these changes.
- Taking any payment details – we can’t do this via writing.
- We can’t transfer you directly to Trinity Claims or our home emergency or car insurance teams.
- Actioning your payment queries