I now work from home some or all of the time – do I need to let Policy Expert know?

All policies sold by Policy Expert provide cover for customers performing clerical work from home. This is provided you don’t have any customers visiting your property, no stock is held at the property and your property is not used for any other business use other than clerical work. 

Please contact Policy Expert by emailing ask@policyexpert.co.uk, if any of the following  apply to you:

  • Working from home means you’ll have customers visiting your property
  • You’re carrying out activities other than clerical work
  • Working from home has become a permanent change which isn’t related to COVID-19.
Was this article helpful?
445 out of 493 found this helpful