I am travelling abroad - what do I need to do?

Following recent agreements from the UK and EU governments, a Green Card is no longer required whilst travelling within the European Union.

The only document that you will need from your insurer is your Certificate of Insurance. This can be accessed from your online portal account via our website. Simply log in with your registered details to view or download this document.

You can let us know you're travelling by emailing your travel dates and destination to motor@policyexpert.co.uk. Be sure to check your policy wording for limits to your cover.

Was this article helpful?
107 out of 178 found this helpful