If we do ask you to provide evidence of your no claims bonus our Insurers will only accept:
- The renewal notice or letter from your last insurer confirming your no claims bonus or Discount. We will not accept a certificate of insurance, a statement of fact or a new business schedule
- No claims bonus earned on a private motor policy in your own name
- No claims bonus proof from UK insurers, written in English.
The proof of no claims bonus:
- Must be on the insurer's headed paper
- Must show the no claims bonus in years (not a period of cover)
- Must show the date the policy ended or was due to be renewed (which must be less than 2 years ago) and the registration of the vehicle. For full details of no claims bonus you can refer to your terms and conditions.