What does it mean if I cancel my policy and register my vehicle for SORN?

If you cancel your policy and register your vehicle as SORN (Statutory Off Road Notification), you will not be legally insured to drive your car and your vehicle will also need to be stored off the road. It will not have any insurance cover in place if it is damaged, stolen or broken into. If there is any chance that you will need or want to use your car soon, please do think carefully as to whether SORN is the right option for you.

Was this article helpful?
38 out of 99 found this helpful