I want to use my car to help with the Ukrainian support effort. Do I need to let Policy Expert know?

If you would like to use your car in the UK to help with the Ukraine crisis (for transporting goods or driving to fundraising centres) you do not need to let us know.

If you are using your vehicle outside of the UK, the usual restrictions will still apply, such as which countries you’re covered in and for how long. If your mileage is changing a lot, or you need an extra driver on your policy, let us know.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 4 found this helpful