Do you provide cover for students?

Good news. Our Gold & Silver policies do provide Student cover.
This element of cover includes loss or damage to the personal property of a member of your family while that person is living away from home and attending college/university in the UK. It provides cover for all insured perils such as fire, flood and theft but excludes mobile phones, money and credit cards.
The cover is only for items kept in the student's accommodation. In order for a theft claim to be accepted, there must be a sign of forced and violent entry. For example, if an item is left in a communal living room and lost, stolen or damaged, this wouldn’t be covered. Items being used outside of the accommodation will also not be covered. Please be aware that in the event of a claim, the policy limits will apply.
If you’ve selected the extended accidental damage cover, the student's contents will be covered for accidental damage providing that any claim is in line with the policy terms and conditions.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 6 found this helpful